207 State AvenueGlasgow, KY 42141Phone: (270) 659-4700Fax: (270) 651-1725Social Services DirectorJamie Sheffield Bryant
Adults are eligible for admission to Glasgow State Nursing Facility if they meet the following criteria:
- Meet the assessment criteria of the PASRR II - requiring placement in a nursing home.
- Require assistance with Activities of Daily Living (deficient in two or more).
- Referred from one of the Cabinet for Health and Family Services psychiatric hospitals, University of Lousiville psychiatric units, or other state-operated CHS health facility, or be approved by the Commissioner of the Department for Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services.
- Are able to give informed consent or have been adjudicated incompetent by a court of law and assigned a guardian or have Durable Power of Attorney with healthcare clause.
- The facility must be able to meet the individual needs of the resident.
- Are free from communicable diseases as prohibited by regulations.